5.11 Double Duty Responder Knife
The 5.11 Double Duty Responder is three tools in one and features two liner lock AUS8 steel blades. The primary blade exhibits a 3.7" combo edge satin finish Sheepsfoot while the secondary blade is a serrated safety seatbelt blade with carbide glass ..
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The 5.11 Double Duty Responder is three tools in one and features two liner lock AUS8 steel blades. The primary blade exhibits a 3.7" combo edge satin finish Sheepsfoot while the secondary blade is a serrated safety seatbelt blade with carbide glass breaker ideal for vehicle extrication.
- SAFETY - Both blades have liner locks to ensure safe operation
- DURABILITY - FRN (fibreglass reinforced nylon) scales are crack, chip, and break resistant, allow good grip, and are easy to clean
- VERSATILITY - Large combo sheep's foot and curved seatbelt blades plus a carbide window punch combine three great tools in one package
- Two liner lock blades made with AUS 8 stainless steel, 3mm/1.8mm blade
- Primary Blade: 3.7” combo edge satin finish Sheepsfoot
- Secondary Blade: Serrated safety seatbelt blade with carbide glass breaker
- Overall Length 9.7”
- FRN Scales with rubber over-moulding for exception wet or dry control
- Ambidextrous pocket clip
Sale of Knives or Bladed Articles
It is an offence for any person under the age of 18 years to purchase knives or bladed articles. We shall only supply knives and related equipment to customers over the age of 18 years. The sale of knives and bladed articles are regulated by law and subject to our terms and conditions.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.