5.11 Responder 84 ALS Backpack
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
This 5.11 Responder 84 ALS Backpack has been designed specifically for the first responder community whilst sharing a lot of the same features as the 5.11 RUSH series of bags and backpacks. This 5.11 Responder 84 ALS Backpack has been built to work as hard as you do with lots of features to help make storing your kit easy. Watch the video below to see just how many zips, pouches and pockets there are on this backpack!
- "Shove-it" pocket behind admin compartment uses 4 compression straps to secure helmet, boots, or other odd-shaped gear
- Removable Airway Kit (Blue) and IV Kit (Red) bags with lockable zipper pulls and fold-out organiser panels
- Internal oxygen Tank-Trap™ system adjusts for position and diameter and holds tank securely in its place
- Three see-through zippered mesh pockets on the inside
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket in top of pack
- 39.3 x 28.6cm admin/storage compartment
- Hydration system-compatible; 2 tube ports
- Fully adjustable enhanced backpack strap system with dual density padding and multi-height sternum strap
- Full web panel on front and sides of pack
- Padded waist belt with web panels
- Heavy duty YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Reinforced grab handle on top
- Reflective safety stripes on three sides of pack
- Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders
- Water-resistant 1000D nylon, DWR finish
Main compartment: 61.6 x 33 x 20.9cm
Overall: 61.6 x 41.3 x 25.4cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.