5.11 XPRT Folder Spearpoint Knife
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The 5.11 XPRT™ Folder is for the hard-charging Tactical User who needs a versatile tool they can depend on. Its top-tier components, functional yet comfortable design, and great styling combine to make the 5.11 premium blade a credible piece that deserves space in every knife case.
- 3.75" flat grind Clip Point blade with plain recurve edge
- Crucible CPM S30V blade steel
- Ambidextrous positive grip thumb studs for easy, quick deployment
- Subdued black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
- 5.25" closed, 9" open
- Liner lock construction-420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Contoured handle with G10 Scales
- Protruding handle and liners on back of handle provide pressure point manipulation/impact tool
- Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
- Lanyard hole
- Torx®wrench included for carry clip adjustment
- Mike Vellekamp Design/Fox Knives USA
Sale of Knives or Bladed Articles
It is an offence for any person under the age of 18 years to purchase knives or bladed articles. We shall only supply knives and related equipment to customers over the age of 18 years. The sale of knives and bladed articles are regulated by law and subject to our terms and conditions.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.