ADC Adtemp 412 SPU Digital Thermometer Kit
ADC’s Adtemp 412 is a super-low-cost digital stick thermometer with a compact size: just under five inches long and weighing only 14 grams.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
ADC’s Adtemp 412 is a super-low-cost digital stick thermometer with a compact size: just under five inches long and weighing only 14 grams. The 412 features an audible tone when measurement is complete and last-reading memory. Includes a non-replaceable 1.55V coin-type battery and a storage case. The Adtemp™ 412K Kit features:
- Super low-cost digital thermometer
- Compact size: less than 5” long, weighs just 14 grams
- Range 90.0°F–110.0°F ±.2°F or 32.0°C–43.9°C ±.1°C depending upon scale selection
- Non-replaceable 1.55V (LR41) battery provides up to 1,500 measurements
- Includes 20 Adtemp sheaths and a compact, two-pocket vinyl case
- Each in box, 12-carton, 144-case
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.