ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphyg
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The first digital aneroid, the ADC e-sphyg™ replaces your mechanical gauge and its fragile, vulnerable design with a virtually indestructible, digital instrument that can stand up to the toughest use.
The e-sphyg features:
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of 5 feet or more
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing
- Auto off function conserves battery strength
- Dual low battery warnings
- Recalibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime recalibration)
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds – makes a great training aid
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope)
- 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
- May be ordered as a complete sphygmomanometer or gauge only for use with existing inflation systems
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 86010-1, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
ADC’s e-sphyg is a revolutionary digital aneroid sphygmomanometer that replaces a gauge’s vulnerable mechanical movement with virtually indestructible digital circuitry. It is to sphygs what the quartz watch was to timepieces.
The instrument requires measurement using the proven auscultatory method – the same technique that’s been in use for well over a century. The only difference is that instead of using a difficult-to-read and often out-of calibration analogue gauge, or a potentially dangerous, mercury-filled instrument, the healthcare professional uses an instrument featuring a bright, backlit LCD display with 1/2” tall digits in a housing that is both splash and shock resistant. In fact, it is virtually unbreakable.
Lifetime calibration warranty is so comprehensive that if the device ever needs service ADC will repair or replace it free of charge.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.