Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Combining lightweight comfort with sensitive acoustics, ADC Proscopes are an ideal general-exam scope for the institutional setting. The 660 features a diaphragm-only chestpiece, while the 670, 675, and 676 offer a combination diaphragm and bell sized for an adult, pediatric, or infant patients. All enhance acoustic response by up to 50% over competing designs.
The Proscope™ 660 features:
- Diaphragm only chestpiece
- Lightweight aluminum chestpiece construction
- Non-chill diaphragm only nurse style chestpiece (1 3/4" diameter)
- Ideally suited for blood pressure measurement
- Proprietary diaphragm enhances acoustic response by 50% over traditional designs
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC eartips
- Flexible 21" PVC tubing is made without phthalates
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Choice of 20 tubing colors
- Weighs just 2.41 oz. (68.4g)
- Overall length 31.5" (80cm)
- One Year Warranty
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.