ADC System 5 Multikuff BP Kit System (5 Cuffs)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The System 5 Multi-Kuff BP System from ADC is the most compact, ergonomically designed, and affordably priced portable 5 cuff blood pressure system on the market.
The System 5™ features:
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10” x 9” x 4” when closed, weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position
- Includes Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff™ nylon cuffs featuring the Size Guide™ marking system
- Now built with metal bayonette connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix™ #804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
Why the ADC Pro Combo V Kit?
American Diagnostic Corporation is a world leader in core medical diagnostic equipment manufacturing carefully designed products to meet the rigourous demands on the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world. Some of the highlights of this particular ADC product include:
Best Design & Finest Components
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising commitment to craftsmanship and durability. Proprietary features are included not found anywhere else in unparalleled quality, performance and value.
Rigourous Quality Control
ADC subject virtually every component to the highest quality control checks ensuring all parts used in this ADC product meets or beats the toughest national and international standards on the market today.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.