AirWrap Compression Bandage (4 inch)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The AirWrap Compression Bandage (4inch) is intended as a single use, non-sterile, disposable compression bandage with inflatable bladder and manual pump for use with existing wound dressings to apply direct pressure to wound sites to aid in haemorrhage control.
- Inflatable bladder to apply pressure directly to the wound site
- Standard luer connectors to allow attachment of the manual pump to the inflatable bladder
- Inflation indicator that pops up to show when proper inflation of the bladder is achieved
- Hook and loop squares on the elastic bandage to prevent premature unrolling during use
- Hook and loop strips that keep the elastic bandage firmly fixed over the bladder to prevent slippage during inflation
- Plastic clip for securely attaching the bandage to the patient for transport
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.