Apex Pro Nitrile Examination Gloves
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Choosing the right glove is black & white™
The Apex Pro Powder-Free Textured Nitrile Examination Gloves feature 2-Ply Technology™ for maximum strength and also feature a human skin pH balanced coating for reduced risk of irritation and reduced perspiration.
- 2-Ply Technology™ for maximum strength
- Exceeds Puncture Resistance of NFPA 1999-2013ed
- Human skin pH balanced coating for reduced risk of irritation and reduced perspiration
- Contrasting Black and White ApexPro identifies conformance to infection control protocols
- High contrast perma-white exterior for improved visibility with infectious fluids
- Specially formulated with advanced non-latex nitrile polymer
- EaseOff™ non-stick exterior surface prevents tapes & even Veni-Gard™ from sticking to the glove
- AQL of 0.65 exceeds industry standard
- ExactFit™ glove formers for reduced hand fatigue & improved dexterity
- 12in length
- Fully textured
- Supplied as box of 100
- Length: 12 in (+/- .5)
- Cuff: 4.3 mil (+/- 1.0)
- Palm: 5.8 mil (+/- 1.0)
- Finger: 8.3 mil (+/- 1.0)
- Puncture Resistance: 1.9 lbs
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.