Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The SPECTRO2™ range of hand held pulse oximeters deliver reliable performance, meeting the needs of health care providers in primary care environments plus it’s unique range of accessories allow customisation to meet the needs of virtually any clinical environment.
Features of the standard SPECTRO2™ range:
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Large, bright, easy to read LED for at-a-glance assessment
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Displays SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength and Pulse amplitude Index (PI)
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Docking station available separately for safe storage
- Nellcor® sensor compatibility
- Low battery indicator
- Multiple Power Options
- Durable, reliable performance you expect from the BCI brand
With extra features from SPECTRO2™ 10 and 20, the SPECTRO2™ 30 Hand Held Oximeter is more advanced out of the range.
Features of the SPECTRO2™ 30:
- Intuitive 5-key navigation
- User-selectable Clinician, Home and Sleep operating modes
- Audible and visual alarms • Remote alarm capability that alerts for potential clinical intervention
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation Technology responds to challenging environments including those with the presence of low perfusion or motion such as intra- and inter-hospital transport
- BCI spot-check sensor compatibility
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.