Brady: Essentials of Emergency Care EMT
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Essentials of Emergency Care, 3rd Ed is the pefect tool for helping students continue thier success as EMT-B's. New technology provides additional comprahensive practice and review.
- Student CD_ROM contains a unique diagnostic pretest, posttest, and chapter quizzes
- The Web Essentials Companion Website is a valuable online resource that includes interactive quizzes and case studies as well as links to EMS websites
- Case studies within chapters help make the theory-to-practice connection
- Advanced content is offered on topics such as pathophysiology, medications, diagnosis, and infectious disease
- Lifespan Development highlights important pediatric and geriatric issues within the chapters
- Instructor support has been improved with PowerPoint slides and distance learning options including Course Compass and Blackboard platforms
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.