BTEC FPOS First Person on Scene Handbook (2nd Edition)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The highly anticipated 2nd edition of this essential handbook is now available. With over 240 photographs and illustrations, the new edition of First Person on Scene provides visual information on the skills learners will need to complete their qualification and give them the confidence they need to work as a First Responder.It covers all five units of the Pearson BTEC First Person on Scene (FPOS) qualifications and provides guidance through the assessment process, enabling learners to keep a check on their progress.The content will also be provided digitally via access code and is included in the price.This is essential reading for:
- Learners taking the new Pearson BTEC First Person on Scene (FPOS) qualifications
- Tutors and trainers delivering the new FPOS qualification
- First Responders currently qualified who need to update their skills
"I found it very comprehensive and well presented with clear pictures. I particularly liked the inclusion of a glossary of medical/unusual terms included next to the first mention of the word/phrase, which I believe will be greatly appreciated."
Faculty of Pre Hospital Care at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Essential reading for first responders
- Contains over 240 photographs and illustrations
- Presents visual information on the skills learners will need to complete their Pearson BTEC First Person on Scene (FPOS) qualifications
- Provides guidance through the assessment process
- Approved by Faculty of Pre Hospital Care at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Published: July 2017
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.