Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Training Unit
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Realistic, hands-on rescue experience is the best way to prepare.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the rescuer through the save.
With the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Trainer, the instructor can:
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then pick up at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.