Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED (Semi Automatic)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times. The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always on duty
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED
- 7-year AED warranty
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences
- Automatically detects paediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB
This model is a Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED (Semi Automatic)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.