Churchills Pocket Medical Dictionary
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Click Below to Take a Look Inside using Google Preview
Stay up to date on fast-changing areas of health care with the 75th anniversary edition of this trusted medical dictionary. Expanded coverage familiarizes you with the most current medical terminology in evolving areas such as genetics, complementary therapies, and sports rehabilitation, while detailed illustrations help clarify definitions and ensure confident understanding.
Reliable, easy-to-read definitions for more than 12,000 terms.
- A full-color section that illustrates the body systems in vivid detail.
- An extensive array of appendices that provide quick access to important information.
- A concise, compact format that ensures portability and ease-of-use.
- More than 3,000 new entries present the latest terminology in radiography, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, optometry, paramedical terms, pharmacology, sports rehabilitation, anatomical terms, and more.
- Over 150 2-color illustrations visually reinforce definitions.
A companion DVD includes:
A spellchecker tool you can upload to your computer to ensure accuracy when typing medical terms.
- Full-color illustrations of the major body systems presented in labeled and unlabeled formats so you can test your identification skills and verify your knowledge.
- 30 additional color photographs that help you identify selected conditions.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithms that reflect the latest resuscitation guidelines.
- Links to additional sources of information.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.