Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Illustrated in full color, this guide provides everything nonspecialists need to screen, identify, treat, and if necessary, refer conditions of the eyes, generally the most difficult emergencies faced by nonophthalmologists
In this much-needed resource, an ophthalmologist explains what primary and emergency care medical personnel must know to care for frequently seen eye problems.
- Guides you in step-by-step eye exams
- Offers quick, visual access to answers in 175 illustrations
- Covers conditions from simple eyelid inflammations to blow-out fractures and chemical splash injuries
- Includes chapters on glaucoma, traumatic injuries, pediatric eye problems, retinal/vitreous conditions, and more
- Explains procedures and standards for a number of useful tests
- Provides clear guidelines on when to refer
- Complete with numerous Pearls
More than emergency treatment reference, here is an excellent way for primary care providers to gain a solid working knowledge of ophthalmology.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.