Emergency Response Planning
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Click Below to Take a Look Inside using Google Preview
Emergencies wreak havoc on businesses and governments on a daily basis. Whether it is a hurricane pounding a coastal community, a terrorist attack on a company's headquarters, or a hazardous chemical spill at a local school, the results can be loss of life, health, and property. How can you prevent or reduce the effects of such occurrences? By planning ahead.
Emergency Response Planning is designed to help corporate and municipal managers quickly understand their roles in proactive and reactive emergency management. Author Paul Erickson shows how to develop partnerships with federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as community groups in order to prevent, prepare for, and respond to natural disasters and manmade emergencies.
Emergency Response Planning provides essential information to help you comply with government regulations, design an emergency response plan, train personnel, use the proper safety equipment, safeguard information systems, and resume normal operations after an emergency as quickly as possible. It will also help consultants design emergency response plans for their clients, and provide practical information for students studying business continuity and emergency issues.
Is an important resource for:
- Corporate and municipal managers involved in emergency management
- Organizational safety committee members
- Industrial health and safety consultants and their clients
- Graduate and undergraduate students studying emergency response issues
- Outlines both proactive and reactive strategies to reduce risk to human life, health, and property
- Describes how to form effective partnerships with government agencies and community support resources
- Defines the roles of corporate and municipal managers, planning team members, and response personnel
- Explains regulations and guidelines from key agencies including OSHA, EPA, FEMA, CDC, US Fire Administration, and more
- Makes information easy to understand with dozens of tables, illustrations, and appendices
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.