FlexSense Nitrile Gloves (Box of 150)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
FlexSense, offers the UltraPure formulation - giving you a nitrile glove that is completely free of accelerators (chemicals) most commonly used in the manufacture of nitrile exam gloves that can cause Type IV allergies. FlexSense also offers tactile sensitivity that is unsurpassed. FlexSense offers two other unique clinical advantages: EaseOn interior coating for easy glove donning & EaseOff exterior surface that most tapes and adhesives will not stick to! FlexSense is great for hospitals and convalescent homes.
FlexSense Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves were developed to offer the following:
- Elimination of all accelerators to reduce the likelihood of Type IV reactions
- Extraordinary stretch & tacticle characteristics
- Reduced hand fatigue
- Puncture resistent
- AQL of 0.65 exceeding industry standards
- Value packaging of over 150 gloves per box (135 gloves/box for XXL)
- Full range of ambidextrous sizes Small through XXL
- Improved ease of putting on gloves due to our unique Our EaseOn interior coating. This is especially helpful with frequent glove changes
- Our EaseOff NO-Stick exterior surface prevents tapes (including Duct Tape) and even Veni-Gard from sticking to the glove
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.