Front-Line Rapid Responder Bag (Complete)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Front-Line Rapid Responder Bag is not just a bag, it’s an emergency system which is designed around key interventions. Supplied complete with equipment boards, drug roll and colour-coded pouches with handles for swift visual processing under pressure, this bag has been developed with both functionality and versatility in mind.
The Front-Line Rapid Responder Bag (Complete) is produced from 1000D high tenacity nylon fabric with CarbonTek and anti-bacterial fabric base offering protection and strength as well as functionality. Designed to be used in all settings performing to the highest levels this bag is supplied complete with 9 x rapid responder pouches with handles, equipment boards (pair) and a drug roll. With 3 carry options including grab handle, single shoulder strap and full shoulder strap system this bag is truly versatile with the shoulder strap system able to be stowed away neatly when not in use without sacrificing storage space.
- Supplied complete with:
- 9 x Front-Line Rapid Responder Pouches with Handles
- 1 x Front-Line Rapid Responder Equipment Boards (Pair)
- 1 x Front-Line Drug Pouch Roll (Yellow)
- Each pouch and drug roll features an ID badge holder allowing easy identification of the pouch contents (sold separately - order custom badges here)
- Internal pouches feature grab handles to make getting the essential equipment you need quick and easy
- Removable equipment boards accomodate large range of equipment
- Drug roll features elasticated loops for easy storage of drugs
- Bag is constructed from 1000D high tenacity nylon fabric with CarbonTek and antibacterial fabric base
- 5 large pockets with ample storage room for wide range of supplies
- Large centre pocket able to contains 7 Rapid Responder Pouches with Handles
- End pockets each accomodate a further Rapid Responder Pouch with Handle
- Large side pockets accomodate equipment boards and additional storage compartments
- Inside of main pouch lid features compartment for patient record forms (sold separately) and a wipe-clean board for note taking
- Grab handle, stow away shoulder strap system and removable single-shoulder strap for variety of carry options
- Easy-Grip heavy-duty hi-vis zipper pulls for ease of opening
- 360 degree reflective striping for visibility which does not crack like vinyl/PVC tape
- Rubber underside with gripped feet
- 2 external ID badge holders (sized to accomodate UAU101 - sold separately)
- Available in green, blue and red (please specify when ordering)
Dimensions: 67 x 46 x 32cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.