Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The pinnacle of the Gerber Bear Grylls Series
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Super useful in the wild, it offers a vital edge to any survivor.
- Blade design - ideal for edge retention & cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximises comfort & reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel - at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency whistle - integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire starter - ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath - lightweight, military grade & mildew resistant
- Diamond sharpener - integrated into sheath for on the go sharpening
- Includes land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Fixed Blade Knives
Typically used for hunting or camping, fixed blades do not fold, making them extremely stout and secure. We use both full and partial tangs in our fixed blades, which are made using a high carbon stainless steel. The handles are made from a variety of materials including wood, genuine stag or our patented softgrip technology.
- Overall Length: 25.4cm
- Blade Length: 12.2cm
- Weight: 318g
- Blade type: serrated edge
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade material: 440A high carbon stainless steel (offering superior edge retention & corrosion resistance)
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Sheath material: ballistic nylon
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration between Gerber and Bear Grylls brings together Gerber's over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools and gear.
At the age of 23, Bear Grylls entered the record books as the youngest Briton to have ever summited Mount Everest. From his time in the British Special Air Service (21 SAS), to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, to his position as UK Chief Scout, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in exteme situations, and each item in the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear Grylls to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
Sale of Knives or Bladed Articles
It is an offence for any person under the age of 18 years to purchase knives or bladed articles. We shall only supply knives and related equipment to customers over the age of 18 years. The sale of knives and bladed articles are regulated by law and subject to our terms and conditions.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.