IHCD Ambulance Service Paramedic Training Manual (A5)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
This A5 book is published by the Institute of Health & Care Development (IHCD) and is intended for those intending to make a career as a Paramedic, covering all the requirements needed.
- For ambulance staff training to a national standard
- Fully updated version reflecting JRCALC National Clinical Guidelines
- An Institute of Health & Care Development Paramedic Training Manual
- Contains input from both paramedic and clinical sources
- Also known as The Ambulance Service "Blue Book"
Information about IHCD Ambulance Service Paramedic Training Manual (A5) Manual:
Cover: Hardback (Ring Bound)
Published: Revised 2007
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.