IntuitIV Safety Catheter (1in/22G)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Jelco Intuitiv Safety Catheter™ gives you comfort and simplicity of a conventional IV catheter and receive the added benefits of needlestick protection with passive activation, intuitively you know you are using a Jelco IntuitIV Safety Catheter™.
The Jelco Intuitiv Safety Catheter w/Port - 1in - 22G features:
- With Side Injection Port Needle-in-vein-aspiration
- Stabilisation - thumb tap and bevel indicator
- Hygienic sideport access - injection port with hinged snap cap
- High flow rate - thin wall kink-resistant polurethane catheters
- Easy vein entry - ultrasharp V-point introducer needle
- Secure fixation - wide perforated winds for suturing or taping
- First flash - translucent hub for early visualisation Intermittent therapies - luer cap seals the hub between infusions
Quantity: Single or 50 in a box
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.