JRCALC Clinical Practice Supplementary Guidelines 2017
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The JRCALC Clinical Practice Supplementary Guidelines 2017 provides an update on best practice in healthcare for out of hospital clinicians. It is produced in addition to the UK Ambulance Services Clinical Practice Guidelines 2016 and is an interim publication in advance of the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines 2018.
Key topics covered include:
- Maternity - These extensive, new, evidence-based guidelines include algorithms for the management of eclampsia, cord prolapse, post-partum haemorrhage, breech birth and shoulder dystocia. Photographs illustrating clinical skills are also presented.
- Sepsis - A completely new JRCALC guideline on the suspicion of sepsis, pathophysiology and use of the NEWS score. At risk groups in particular are covered: children, pregnant women and neutropenic patients.
- Trauma - Guidelines on limb, pelvic and thoracic trauma and spinal injury are brought up to date with NICE.
- Safeguarding adults and children - with discussion of sexual assault, domestic abuse and Prevent.
- Falls in older adults - with discussion on risk factors, psychology, assessment, management and referral.
- Pain management - covering chronic pain, balanced analgesia and dementia.
- Updated drug guidelines - included in this supplement: 0.9% Sodium Chloride, Diazepam, Entonox, Hydrocortisone, Intravascular Fluid Therapy, Misoprostol, Oxygen, Paracetamol and Tranexamic Acid.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.