JRCALC / UK Ambulance Services CPG 2016 (Pocketbook)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Published: March 2016
Authors: University of Warwick, JRCALC
The Clinical Practice Guidelines 2016 are the essential resource for ambulance clinicians. The Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, the Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee and the National Ambulance Service Medical Directors welcome the publication of the 2016 edition, which comprises of 128 guidelines.
The JRCALC / UK Ambulance Services 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines Pocket Book provide guidance for NHS paramedics; although the principles are applicable to the work of all pre-hospital clinicians. The guidelines are an important part of clinical risk management and ensure uniformity in the delivery of high quality patient care. As such, they form the basis for UK paramedic training and education.
This Pocket Book will enable NHS and ambulance personnel to have an easy to carry 'aid memoire' which will contain all the key points of the full sized A4 version.
Key updates for 2016 include:
- An extensive revision of Section 2: Resuscitation, based on the 2015 Resuscitation Council UK guidance
- A completely new guideline on the management of end of life care in the pre-hospital setting
- Expanded recommendations on caring for people with
- mental health illnesses, including how to operate within the Mental Capacity Act
- Revised recommendations on the treatment of head trauma, with specific reference to traumatic brain injury
- Updated guidance on childhood convulsions
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.