Laerdal Airway Management Trainer (Infant)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Realistic anatomy and head positioning lets you provide training in all adult intubation procedures. Practice training in clearing an obstructed airway by suctioning liquid foreign matter. Each manikin also includes a sanitation kit, lubricating jelly and an airway visulisation model. Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea. Case included.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning of liquid foreign matter
- Minimal maintenance and robust design delivers costeffective training
- Base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions
- A hard carry case provides easy transportation and safe storage
This model is a Laerdal Airway Management Trainer (Infant)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.