Laerdal HeartStart FR2 Defib AED Trainer 2
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Laerdal AED Trainer 2 offers an affordable alternative for educating the layperson and healthcare provider in the effective use of an automated external defibrillator.
- Educationally effective, offers all the essential features necessary for learning appropriate AED use and techniques
- Affordable training through the simulation of the HeartStart FR2 AED in appearance and operation
- Added instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario selection by use of the remote control device
- Flexible configuration of the device through a scenario builder program that allows the additional creation of custom training scenarios
- Cost-effective operation through use of six C-cell batteries
- Ten pre-configured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios compatible with training programs developed by internationally recognized responder programs
- Remote control (optional) for manual scenario selection pause/resume function, AED Trainer 2 volume control, motion artifact, low battery or replace battery, loose electrodes connection, shockable or nonshockable rhythms, and error conditions that simulate the red X in the HeartStart FR2’s status display window
- Designed for use with the AED Little Anne® and AED Resusci Anne® manikins with Laerdal LINK Technology by providing student feedback as to proper pad placement on the manikins. It can also be used with any other manikin where Laerdal Link Technology is not available
- Proper pad placement required in order for the trainer to advance in the scenarios when used with the AED Little Anne or AED Resusci Anne manikins
- Realistic battery case simulates detachment and insertion of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator’s battery pack
- Pull-tab status indicator simulates the Heartstart FR2 status window for maintenance training
- Includes high-quality soft pack with “1-2-3” protocol card for added training realism and durable storage of the equipment
1 Laerdal AED Trainer 2
1 Laerdal AED Trainer Soft Pack
1 Laerdal AED Standard Training Pads
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.