Laerdal Little Anne QCPR Training Manikin (Pack of 4)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The iconic Laerdal Little Anne (Pack of 4) is now available with feedback technology, which has been shown to improve CPR skill acquisition and performance. Little Anne QCPR uses Bluetooth Smart technology, connecting with tablets and smartphones to deliver QCPR measurement and feedback.
This Laerdal Little Anne QCPR Training Manikin (Pack of 4) includes:
4 x Laerdal Little Anne QCPR Training Manikins
4 x Individual Training Mats
1 x Large Soft Pack Carry Case
8 x Manikin Faces
8 x Airways
24 x Manikin Wipes
4 x Jackets
1 x User Guide
Little Anne is constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust. This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made
- Little Anne's anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation
A practical and durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
What is QCPR?
Learn more about how QCPR measurement and feedback technology can help you improve CPR quality, training efficiency and learner engagement.
The following options can be used with Little Anne QCPR to obtain real-time and summary feedback of CPR performance. The feedback interface is consistent with other Laerdal QCPR solutions, and has been proven to be intuitive and effective for performing and improving quality CPR.
QCPR Instructor App
With this app, the instructor gets a performance overview of up to six manikins, simultaneously. Using their own observations and the objective feedback from the app, the instructor can quickly and effectively coach the learners to improve.
QCPR Learner App
This app can be used by the learner to practice on their own. Multiple learners can also use the app to coach each other.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.