Laerdal Mini Anne Plus (Single)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Mini Anne Plus Kit (Single) is designed to increase efficiency while maintaining quality CPR education. With improved reusable manikins, Mini Anne Plus is the ideal solution for CPR training.
The Mini Anne Plus is a cost-effective solution for teaching quality CPR using durable and reusable manikins. The innovative new pump bag provides a simple, hygienic inflation method. Mini Anne Plus includes everything to get your CPR programme up and running in one convenient bag.
Individual configurations include:
1 Manikin in pump bag
1 Kneel mat
1 Face mask
2 Manikin wipes
Why Mini Anne Plus?
- Class set of manikins increases student hands on time for CPR skills practice
- Adjustable clicker settings gives feedback on compressions to Guidelines 2010 recommendations and provides encouragement to new learners
- One way valve for hygenic two-rescuer ventilation training
- Unique inflation method doubles as storage bag for safe keeping of each manikin between classes
- Convenient carry bag includes manikin and consumables designed to reduce set up time between classes
- Reusable class set makes layperson CPR training more cost effective
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.