Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Torso Manikin (Airway Head)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Resusci Anne® with QCPR® is an adult CPR training manikin now improved for multiple feedback options that provide opportunity to focus on student competency. Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency.
This configuration is a Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Torso Manikin with Airway Head including:
- Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Torso Manikin with Airway Head
- 2 Extra Compression Springs (Hard and Soft)
- Airway Lubricant
- Eye Set
- Semi rigid Carry Bag with integrated kneel mat
- 50 Resusci Manikin Wipes
- USB cable (for use with any USB power supply)
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
NOTE: Feedback tools (SimPad SkillReporter, SkillGuide and Wireless SkillReporter Software) are not included and need to be ordered separately. Please see the 'Feedback Devices' section below for more information
The Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Manikin works with following feedback devices*
Laerdal SimPad® SkillReporter™
Offers mobility, simplicity and flexibility to help increase the quality of CPR. Advanced feedback per individual Resusci Anne with QCPR manikin or managing 1 – 6 Resusci Anne with QCPR manikins.
Laerdal SkillGuideProviding real time feedback and single session debriefing.
Laerdal Wireless SkillReporter Software (PC)
An easy to use Quality CPR training solution. Available for Microsoft Windows only. Laptop not included.
(*Remember to order a feedback device separately - they are not included with the manikins)
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth)
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter* or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software*
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide* or SimPad SkillReporter*
- Guidelines compliant
- Simulate different chest stiffness’ - 2 extra springs supplied with, hard . 60 kg (approx) and soft.30 kg (approx.) Medium spring 45 kg (approx.) at guidelines depth installed at shipping
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
The new Laerdal feedback devices* provide learners with:
- Clear feedback on how to improve their performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing
- New possibilities to coach even more effectively ‘real time’ and to save and analyse training records
The Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Manikin is available in a variety of configurations to meet your training needs. These options include:
- QCPR - Quality CPR with feedback
- QCPR-AED - Quality CPR with feedback and AED training capabilities
- QCPR-D - Quality CPR with feedback and compatible with live defibrillators
- Standard - comes with standard mouth-to-mouth ventilation head
- Airway Head - for supraglottic airway management
- Full Body
The option you are currently viewing is the Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Torso Manikin with Airway Head. (Product Code: TR9410)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.