LIFEPAK 1000 AED (with ECG Display,Manual Overide& 3L ECG)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Giving you power and flexibility, for optimum patient care
- Designed for and tested by emergency professionals
- An advanced and rugged basic life support device, which gives you the power and flexibility for optimum patient care
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts
- Paediatric therapy can be easily provided using the infant/child reduced energy defibrillation electrodes
- cprMAX™ technology eliminates the ‘hands off’ charge time delay in AED mode through background charge features thus maximising hands on time and enables care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve
- With the manual override option you can decide when to analyse and shock with the touch of a button
- Built-in flexibility allows the LIFEPAK® 1000 to be programmed for use by first responders or professionals
- High capacity battery to provide the power for up to 440 shocks or approx 17 hours of monitoring time
- ECG monitoring via electrodes
- Supplied complete with LIKEPAK® 1000 Defibrillator, Ambu® Res-Cue Mask® first responder kit, non-rechargeable battery, one pair of adult Edge System™ electrodes with QUICK-COMBO™ connector and REDI-PAK™ pre-connect, soft carry case, user guide and quick reference guide
This model is a LIFEPAK 1000 AED (with ECG Display, Manual Overide and 3-Lead ECG)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.