LIFEPAK 15 Defib/Monitor (Option 11)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The New Standard In Emergency Care
Welcome to the LIFEPAK 15, each of these defibrillators/monitors comes with a variety of specifications available. These specifications can range from CO2 detection, measurement of SPO2 and Methaemaglobin, to Bluetooth capabilities and NIBP measurement. As well as this, each option is available with short or long leads (excluding option 1).
Consult the table below to check the specifications this option of the LIFEPAK 15 has available:
Not the LIFEPAK 15 configuration you are looking for?
Browse the different configurations in our Physio-Control Defibrillator Directory!
What's In The Box?
Included as standard with this specification, you will receive the following items upon delivery:
|Description||Our Part No.|
|Strip Chart Recorder Paper (2 Rolls)||DI9987|
|Masimo SET Rainbow M-LNCS Patient Cable (12ft)||DI6844/12|
|NIBP Coiled Tubing (2-9ft)||DI6843|
|NIBP Cuff (Reusable)||DI6841 AD|
In addition to the standard items that arrive with this option of the LIFEPAK 15, you may want to consider purchasing the following items separately to the monitor/defibrillator to maximise the LIFEPAK 15's capabilities:
|Description||Our Part No.||Manufacturer Part No.|
|Standard Carrying Case||DI6890||11577-000002|
|Masimo SET M-LNCS Sensor (Disposable)||DI6852 AD||11171-000039|
Every LIFEPAK 15 unit has the following capabilities:
- After a 12-Lead ECG has been conducted, you can allow the defibrillator to monitor all 12 leads in the background. From here it can alert you to any changes with the ST-Segment Trending feature
- The ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology on the monitor gives you the choice to raise the power to 360J for difficult-to-defibrillate patients
- The large monitor screen (8.4 inch diagonally) and full-colour display along with the one-touch SunVue mode means maximum visibility and viewability from any angle and lighting is achieved
- With the feature LIFEPAK TOUGH,the defibrillator will keep working, whether it is kicked, dropped, soaked, or dirtied.
- The products IP44 rating means it will continue working in a steady rain, wind, or other difficult environments
- As well as all this, the shock-absorbing handle, double-layer screen, and redesigned cable connectors will allow confident monitoring and therapy to be delivered
- The latest lithium-ion battery technology gives the monitor enough power to run a shift with a lighter weight, and on top of this the battery lets you know when its life is coming towards an end
- The LIFEPAK 15 is the first defibrillator that has the ability to integrate non-invasive monitoring for carbon monoxide, SpO2, and methaemoglobin
If you are still unsure as to which LIFEPAK 15 option to purchase, please email or call us on 01952 56 56 56, and a product specialist will be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Alternatively, you can use our Physio-Control Defibrillator Directory to find your desired product.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.