Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 with WiFi defibrillator including a carry case is available in semi-automatic and fully-automatic configurations, featuring cprINSIGHT™ technology, which enables the device to analyse a patient's heart rhythm while CPR is being performed. This new technology closes the gap between CPR being performed and a defibrillation shock being administered, increasing the chances of a patient surviving a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
- Available in semi-automatic and fully-automatic configurations (please specify when ordering)
- Semi-automatic - Administers a shock at the press of a button
- Fully-automatic - delivers a shock (if required) without need for manual intervention
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads, battery + exclusive CR2 functions
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Electrode pad life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Automatic power on/off when opening/closing the lid
- Pre-connected pads ready for emergency use
- Can be changed from adult to paediatric mode by simply pressing a button, no need for seperate pads
- Increases energy levels if more than one shock is required
- Provides clear voice prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjust volume accordingly for clear instructions even in noisy environments
- Feedback is given when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and audio instructions on correct hand placement
- Robust IP55 rated design provides high resistance against dust and moisture
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests and will send this infomation to your LIFELINK™ account once a month
- AED is pre-charged to provide immediate initial shock if required
- Wi-Fi + 3G option available
1 x Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with WiFi connection only (either fully- or semi-automatic)
1 x Lithium Battery
1 x Pair of Adult/Paediatric Electrode Pads
1 x Protective Carry Case
1 x User guide
1 x Quick Starting Guide
1 x Wireless Setup Guide
More about LIFEPAK CR2 and LIFELINK™
The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the core of this complete AED response system.
This gives you the ability to see the operational effectiveness of the device/s, regardless of whether you own one AED, or multiple units located at different sites. You can now monitor these devices from anywhere in the world at any time, day or night, reducing system maintenance. You can set up to receive notifications either 3, 6 or 9 months prior to electrodes or batteries requiring replacement meaning you will never forget to order replacement parts again.
This unit has Wi-Fi connectivity which enables the defibrillator to communicate with LIFELINKcentral, sending monthly status reports to your account. Using your computer or other smart devices you can log in to your LIFELINK account wherever you have an Internet connection to instantly locate and review your AEDs.
The Wi-Fi capability of this unit can also give emergency responders a complete picture of each SCA event. This means that when they arrive on scene they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the patient's actual ECG while the responder has been performing CPR.
Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Programme Manager access is included with each LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator, you have the option to upgrade to the Track account that will allow you to manage up to 50 units. You will be able to manage them all from your LIFELINK account dashboard and be reminded to order replacement pads and batteries. Additional features include: A dedicated account support representative, post event reports and free premium software upgrades.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.