Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Never miss a vital sound...
The highest quality stethoscopes in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- Tubing: Black (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.