Mindray BeneHeart D1 AED (Professional)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The BeneHeart D1 Professional is a lightweight, compact, durable and powerful automated external defibrillator (AED). Based on biphasic technology, the delivered energy can be escalated up to 200 shocks at 360J. The device also allows you to improve the defibrillation success ratio by increasing the dose of subsequent shocks. The BeneHeart D1 is available as two configurations; there is a professional grade D1 designed especially for BLS and ALS team, and there is also a public D1 configuration that is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use by any rescuers.
Both configurations have the following features as well as unique features listed below:
- Large 7-inch TFT display supporting clear visual guide with colour animation
- Pre-connected pads that save time
- Easily switch between paediatric and adult patients with the press of one button including the ability to auto-identify patient type
- Auto-adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use D1 in a variety of environments
- Li-ion battery supporting more than 300 shocks at 200J or 200 shocks at 360J as well as 12 hours of monitoring. The external charger keeps a spare battery charged and ready for use. The Li-ion battery is compatible with BeneHeart D3’s.
- Automated self-tests are performed periodically and results are shown through audiovisual alerts.
The BeneHeart Professional holds many of the same features to the BeneHeart D1 Public, but also is very individual. This is how you can tell the both products apart.
BeneHeart D1 Pro:
This configuration of the D1 with its intelligent functions and intuitive user interface make it an efficient and flexible lifesaving aid for the professional responder.
The D1 Pro has the following unique features:
- Real manual mode with energy level selection provides the complete 1-2-3 step process for you to deliver high-quality shocks to the patient
- Independent 3-lead ECG monitoring through a separate socket allows you to view more ECG leads or arrhythmias while the pads are still being used
- Synchronised cardioversion is also available
- The carrying case offers space for D1 together with a spare battery, ECG wires and cable as well as a small kit containing scissors and a razor
- You can export data from the D1 through a USB drive and review it on a computer / laptop using Mindray software
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.