Mindray BeneHeart D1 AED (Public)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The BeneHeart D1 is a lightweight, compact, durable and powerful automated external defibrillator (AED). Based on biphasic technology, the delivered energy can be escalated up to 200 shocks at 360J. The device also allows you to improve the defibrillation success ratio by increasing the dose of subsequent shocks. The BeneHeart D1 is available as two configurations; there is a professional grade D1 designed especially for BLS and ALS team, and there is also a public D1 configuration that is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use by any rescuers. Both configurations have the following features as well as unique features listed below:
- Large 7-inch TFT display supporting clear visual guide with colour animation
- Pre-connected pads that save time
- Easily switch between paediatric and adult patients with the press of one button including the ability to auto-identify patient type
- Auto-adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use D1 in a variety of environments
- Li-ion battery supporting more than 300 shocks at 200J or 200 shocks at 360J as well as 12 hours of monitoring. The external charger keeps a spare battery charged and ready for use. The Li-ion battery is compatible with BeneHeart D3’s.
- Automated self-tests are performed periodically and results are shown through audiovisual alerts.
BeneHeart D1 Public:
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere. The Mindray BeneHeart D1 (Public) defibrillator helps to respond to SCA in a variety of locations, such as schools, the workplace, and the sporting arena.
The public D1 is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use with the following unique features:
- Easy 1-2-3 steps of; turning on the device and activating the voice and visual instructions, placing the pads on the patient as guided, and if a shock is advised by the device, press the orange button.
- AED Alert™ System is included with the D1 Public. It is a patented central management solution allowing you to save service and maintenance costs for D1 units installed in public areas.
- The AED Alert™ monitors the status of each AED to ensure it is in standby mode and will function correctly when needed. Data from the device is transmitted via Wi-Fi to the AED Alert ™ server so it can be viewed and managed by the service team. DI7801 Mi
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.