Outdoor Emergency Care - 4th Edition
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Designed to help patrollers and all outdoor emergency care providers deal with any emergency situation they might encounter, this program targets numerous aspects of concern in the non-urban environment, including environmental illnesses and injuries such as altitude sickness, deep frostbite, and hypothermia; ski and other outdoor injuries; and the special equipment and techniques used by patrollers and other non-urban rescuers.
- Extensive coverage of musculoskeletal care
- An updated assessment chapter
- Expanded section on outdoor sports emergencies
- Detailed discussion od paediatric considerations
- New chapters on managing mass casualty incidents, caring for outdoor adaptive atheletes, and interfacing with EMS and other medical personnel
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.