Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Click Below to Take a Look Inside using Google Preview
Providing supplemental oxygen to those that need it is an essential element of emergency care. Oxygen Administration is designed to provide an understanding of how to safely handle and administer oxygen in various settings.
Key topics discussed in the Oxygen Administration course include:
The components that make up a supplemental oxygen system.
- The various types of supplemental oxygen devices.
- Important safety, storage, service, and maintenance steps regarding the use of supplemental oxygen systems.
- The importance of supplemental oxygen in the care of victims of sudden illness or injury.
- Using supplemental oxygen equipment when providing care for a breathing or nonbreathing victim.
The text features:
- Current information presented in a clear and straightforward format.
- Skill Drills that offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills.
- Flowcharts to reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures.
- Decision Tables that provide a concise summary of what signs care providers should look for and what treatment steps they should take.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.