Portex Mini Trach II Emergency Kit
A simple and quick device to provide an emergency airway with a minimum of bleeding. Portex Mini-Trach II is the kit of choice for performing the rapidly growing technique of mini-tracheotomy.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
A simple and quick device to provide an emergency airway with a minimum of bleeding.
Portex Mini-Trach II is the kit of choice for performing the rapidly growing technique of mini-tracheotomy.
This technique has many uses in the management of the tracheobronchial tree such as Suction therapy for sputum retention; Weaning off IPPV; Coma patients; Stoma patency; O2 therapy; Emergency airway (for upper airway obstruction)
- Guarded scalpel allows correct midline incision to be made with minimal risk of damage to the posterior tracheal wall
- Curved introducer aids introduction of the Cannula
- 4mm ID, thermosensitive, Blue Line Cannula
- Neck tapes for secure fixation of the Cannula to the neck
- 10F Suction Catheter. Low friction endobronchial catheter for initial suctioning following cannulation
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.