Prehospital Drug Therapy
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Prehospital Drug Therapy includes the basic principles of pharmacology, pharmacotherapy for patients in specific emergencies, implications for paramedic practice, learning tools and more.
- Six chapters providing information on specific drug groups and their applications in the field
- Detailed drug profiles for common prehospital drugs
- Information covering specific emergencies for which drugs are administered
- Case studies that illustrate the appropriate use of drugs in the pre hospital setting, as well as outcomes
- An entierly new math for medics section designed to help students sharpen the maths skills needed for drug calculations
- Step-bystep illustrated drug administration techniques
- A chapter providing details on pain medications
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.