PreTest EMT-Paramedic (P) Self Assessment and Review
Lange Q&A: EMT-Paramedic (P) Self Assessment and Review offers test-acing preparation for anyone taking the national registry Paramedic Exam and state exams...
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Lange Q&A: EMT-Paramedic (P) Self Assessment and Review offers test-acing preparation for anyone taking the national registry Paramedic Exam and state exams. You'll be ready for any exam-related topic with this powerful, just-in-time resource, where you'll find:
- Exam-type questions and detailed answers with explanations referenced to all major textbooks-plus a new CD-ROM
- Mastery-building coverage of all the content areas that reflect today's EMT(P) practice, from pharmacology to patient assessment
- A 10% increase in the total number of questions-all of which is selected and formatted to approximate the real exam
- NEW section on terrorism (CBRNE) that shows how to respond to when people are affected by chemical and, biological agents, radiological and nuclear materials, and explosive devices
- NEW coverage of 12-Lead EKGs, pulse oximetry, pulmonary inhalers (Atrovent, steroid, Combivent), and pediatric end-tidal CO2 detectors
- NEW coverage of drugs, including Amiodarone
- Expanded coverage of cardiac emergencies, transcutaneous pacemakers, and trauma
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.