Please see below for your returns options
Standard Returns Policy
Please Note: We are not currently accepting returns on any PPE. This includes; Face Masks, Face Visors, Hand Gels, Disinfectant Wipes, Disposable Gloves, Coveralls, Overalls & Aprons. For more information please visit our COVID-19 information page here
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the shipped date to return your order to us for a refund or exchange. Items returned must be unused and in a resaleable condition. Please read below, before returning your goods, and use the form below to begin.
Before returning an item
Please complete our form below to obtain a returns authorisation number (RAN). Any items returned without a valid returns authorisation code will NOT be refunded.
Return items to:
Unit 3, Stag Business Park
Once received by our returns department, your refund (either by Card or PayPal™ depending on your original payment method) or exchange will be processed. This may take up to 5 working days.
Rights & Responsibilites
- Returning goods to the seller is the responsibility of the buyer. When returning an item we recommend you send your return using a secure or trackable method - i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery - and that you retain your proof of postage.
- Risk in returned goods will not pass to MedTree until a refund or exchange is made. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for returned Goods, which, in the opinion of MedTree, are in unsaleable condition.
- The issue of a returns authorisation number does not constitute acceptance by the seller that a refund or exchange will be made. RAN numbers are valid for 30 days only from point of issue. Goods must be returned within this period.
- Any alleged defects or delivery shortages must be notified, in writing by the buyer to MedTree within 3 working days of delivery.
- Goods must be returned in their original and resaleable condition. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume/aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. When trying on footwear, please ensure that you try them on a carpeted surface where no marks can be made to the sole. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation and any original tags attached.
- Custom or personalised items including laser engraving or embroidered clothing are not eligible for return unless faulty under warranty.
For full details, please see our Terms and Conditions
Online Returns Form