StatPacks G3 First Aid Intubation Kit
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The StatPacks G3 First Aid QuickRoll intubation kit is a lightweight, compact, minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment. This module is designed to organise basic and advanced airway equipment for EMT intubation or basic airway adjunct procedure(s). The singe-buckle closure allows fast, one handed access. The fact it rolls up makes it very quick to access and stow. This is a perfect accessory intubation kit for any StatPacks main packs.
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT Intubation kit
- Unique foam lined design keeps all equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks G3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents in the intubation bag
- Organises laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps
- Holds Oropharyngeal Airways / Nasopharyngeal Airways and gloves
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Separate Velcro® closure that holds a 10cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Colour-coded for easy identification from other EMT Intubation Equipment
- Contents NOT included
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
Capcity: 400 in3
Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 12.7cm (Rolled)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.