StatPacks G3 First Aid Pharmacy Kit (Black)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The StatPacks G3 First Aid Pharmacy Kit is foam lined and features a quad-fold design that helps keep medications organised and at your fingertips. IV catheters, needles, and syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification. Prefilled doses may be organised in the middle section. This Pharmacy Kit is specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks G3 Emergency Medical Services packs. This Foldaway Pharmacy Kit unfolds to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly. This is a perfect accessory EMT medication Bag for any StatPacks main packs.
- This EMT Pharmacy Kit makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam lined design keeps all equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Only one Velcro® access point is needed to open and close
- By eliminating zippers and other buckles, this quad-fold makes for very fast access
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organised medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks G3 EMS packs
- A quick stash pocket for extra supplies
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Mesh pockets that fit pre-filled syringes and vials you may see through
- Can be used as a standalone kit or in other EMT Jump Bags
- Contents NOT included
Capacity: 500 in3
Dimensions: 15.2 x 20.3 x 26.7cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.