Total Burn Care
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Using an integrated, "team" approach, leading authority David N. Herndon, MD, FACS explains how to meet the clinical, physical, psychological, and social needs of every burn patient - and thus achieve optimal recovery and rehabilitation. The 3rd Edition of this definitive reference covers all of the latest advances in the treatment of burns...features new a full-color layout with new color illustrations and clinical photographs.
- Compiled and edited by one of the world's leading authorities on the management of patients with burns.
- Discusses the management of burn patients from their initial presentation through long-term rehabilitation.
- Addresses the clinical, physical, and social needs of the burn patient and emphasizes a multi-faceted, "team approach" to treatment.
- Covers how to devise integrated treatment programs for different groups of patients, such as elderly and pediatric patients.
- Uses color illustrations and clinical photographs throughout for the first time-incorporating the illustrative strengths of Barret & Herndon's Color Atlas of Burn Care to provide you with a single source of definitive guidance on diagnosis and management.
- Presents new chapters on barotrauma and inhalation injury Â· the tissue bank Â· the role of exercise Â· and the use of dermal templates and burn scar resurfacing.
- Offers fresh perspectives from more than 50% new authors.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.