ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Unlike ZOLL's other related defibrillators, this particular product is fully automatic. The ZOLL AED Plus® Fully-Automatic Defibrillator does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process.
Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR. Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive.
ZOLL’s AED Plus Fully Automatic is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
When the ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic Defibrillator detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock in its own, with no rescuer intervention required.
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Graphical, text and audible prompts
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a)
- Can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using pedi•padz II™ electrodes
- Easy-to-place, preconnected, one-piece electrode CPR-D•padz™ ensure correct position is maintained
- Lid of the AED Plus is designed to act as a passive airway support
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D•padz™ electrode and product training DVD
- 5 year warranty
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.