ZOLL AED PRO Defibrillator (With Manual Overlay)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The only AED that both defibrillates and improves CPR
The most rugged, full-featured AED for professional rescuers designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro® supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient's ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
- Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help® which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL’s professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D•padz™
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi•padz II® electrodes.
- When the pedi•padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Zoll AED PRO Defibrillator (With Manual Overlay) Includes:
1 Zoll AED PRO Defibrillator (With Manual Overlay)
1 Zoll AED Carry Case
1 Set of Batteries
1 Prep Pack (comprising a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves,
a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.