Act+Fast Anti Choking Rescue Trainer for Children (Yellow)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Act+Fast Anti Choking Yellow Trainer is worn by Children students in choking class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuver ( Heimlich ). When performed correctly, a foam plug shoots into the air, making instruction realistic and leaving students confident. The Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer (yellow) features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuver (Heimlich) as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol. In addition to the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver Air Bladder, the yellow Trainer also includes a foam Back Slap Pad for practicing choking rescue protocols as indicated by the American yellow Cross and European Resuscitation Council.
How it Works:
Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich)
1. Pull the vest on, cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the 'airway'
2. Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
3. Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Manoeuver (Heimlich)
4. The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
5. Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of CPR Instructors
1. To practice the Back Slap first reach across the victim to support them.
2. Next lean them forward until their airway is directed down
3. Deliver Back Blows to the pad situated between the shoulder blades as directed by your instructor
4. Caution: This is for simulation and practice only, do not use force
Intended for use under the direction of CPR Instructors, Children should be properly supervised when using the trainer
Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer Contents:
1 x Act+Fast Choking Trainer with Backpad (yellow)
5 x Reusable Projectiles
1 x Carry Bag
1 x Instructions for use
All contents are lead and latex free
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.