ACT-PAK Bleeding Kit (Basic)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
- Small, compact and cost-effective bleeding control kit developed in conjunction with the ACT System
- For use in the event of an emergency where bleeding may occur
- Perfect for non-trained personnel with basic bleeding control equipment including a haemostatic dressing to save lives in an emergency
- Suitable for individual carry in a cargo pocket, bag or backpacks as well as for storage in a secure location such as a glove-box, overhead storage or office desk drawer
- Pilfer-proof vacuum sealed packaging
The ACT-PAK Personal Aid Kit (Basic) is a small, cost-effective, vacuum sealed and a waterproof pouch containing the items required to immediately treat massive bleeding and help save lives in the event of an emergency.
The pouch is suitable for individual carry in a pocket, bag, briefcase, rucksack, etc. and can also be stored away in a secure location like a glove-box, kitchen cupboard, office desk drawer leaving you safe in the knowledge that it will be there sealed until needed.
Whether it’s general accidents, the effects of mother nature or as a result of human conflicts such as terrorism or crime, the ACT-PAK (Basic) is aimed at being used during the time period from the onset of the emergency until the arrival of the professional emergency response, a period in which you may have to rely on your own reactions to survive. This area is otherwise known as the hot zone.
Containing innovative and cost-effective medical supplies, the ACT-PAK is a portable and durable solution to providing non-medically trained people with the tools and emergency aid resource to limit the loss of life in the face of adversity.
This ACT-PAK Bleeding Control Kit (Basic) is supplied as standard with the following equipment:
1 x ACT-Guide/Record Card
1 x Marker Pen
1 x Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves
1 x Pressure Dressing/Bandage (4in)
1 x WoundClot ABC Haemostatic Gauze (10cm x 10cm)
The following additional equipment can then be chosen when ordering:
1 x Arterial Tourniquet
SWAT-T Tourniquet (Orange)
- Dimensions: 120 x 110 x 35mm (approx - depending on options chosen)
- Weight: 210g (approx - depending on options chosen)
This ACT-PAK contains basic bleeding control equipment suitable for non-trained personnel.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.