ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope (Metallic)
The ADC Adscope 600 Metallic Edition is engineered for performance, comfort, and durability. The bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimizes the acoustic pathway while our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, housed in a compact, sculpted design, allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high- and low-frequency response.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The ADC Adscope 600 Metallic Edition is engineered for performance, comfort, and durability. The bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimises the acoustic pathway while ADC's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, housed in a compact, sculpted design, allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high- and low-frequency response.
The ergonomic cardiology headset, made with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring, wears easily while withstanding thousands of cycles. ADC's Cardiology Series features an all stainless-steel construction, ensuring a lifetime of use. The Adscope® 600 series features:
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance, rugged durability, and impressive ergonomics
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximise comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Why the ADC 600 Cardiology Stethoscope?
American Diagnostic Corporation is a world leader in core medical diagnostic equipment manufacturing carefully designed products to meet the rigourous demands on the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world. Some of the highlights of this particular ADC product include:
Industry Leading Warranty
ADC products are backed by the industry's most extensive warranties and this ADC 600 stethoscope offers a lifetime warranty, ensuring you get the most from your investment.
Best Design & Finest Components
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising commitment to craftsmanship and durability. Proprietary features are included not found anywhere else in unparalleled quality, performance and value.
Rigourous Quality Control
ADC subject virtually every component to the highest quality control checks ensuring all parts used in this ADC product meets or beats the toughest national and international standards on the market today.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.