ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope (Metallic)
The ADC Adscope 601 Cardiology Stethoscope in Metallic Colours is engineered for performance, comfort and versatility. The bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimises the acoustic pathway while ADC's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high- and low-frequency response in both adult and paediatric diaphragms.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The ADC Adscope 601 Cardiology Stethoscope in Metallic Colours are engineered for performance, comfort and versatility. The bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimises the acoustic pathway while ADC's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high- and low-frequency response in both adult and paediatric diaphragms. Or convert the paediatric diaphragm to an extra-deep bell for an unsurpassed low-frequency response. The ergonomic headset, made with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes and a double-leaf tensioning spring, wears easily while withstanding thousands of cycles. ADC Cardiology Stethoscope series features an all-stainless-steel construction ensuring a lifetime of use.
The Adscope® 601 series features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive gasketed diaphragms with AFD technology for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with bell chestpiece and two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 7.57 oz. (adult bell) and 8.57 oz. (pediatric diaphragm)
- Overall length 28"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- The lifetime warranty covers all parts
Why the ADC 601 Cardiology Stethoscope?
American Diagnostic Corporation is a world leader in core medical diagnostic equipment manufacturing carefully designed products to meet the rigorous demands on the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world. Some of the highlights of this particular ADC product include:
Industry Leading Warranty
ADC products are backed by the industry's most extensive warranties and this ADC 601 stethoscope offers a lifetime warranty, ensuring you get the most from your investment.
Best Design & Finest Components
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising commitment to craftsmanship and durability. Proprietary features are included not found anywhere else in unparalleled quality, performance and value.
Rigorous Quality Control
ADC subject virtually every component to the highest quality control checks ensuring all parts used in this ADC product meets or beats the toughest national and international standards on the market today.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.